Great question. Seating is not pre-allocated, so we advise arriving at least 45 minutes before your film begins, so that you can secure your favourite spot. Bar, food, and a wonderful skyline will keep you entertained before the main feature begins.
Articles in this section
- Will your rooftop cinemas be open in 2021?
- What is the check-in process for your drive-in cinemas?
- What should I know about the Drive in Experience?
- Can I attend your drive-in cinemas without a car?
- Do your drive-in cinemas have restrooms?
- Can I sit outside my vehicle at your drive-in cinemas?
- What is your transfer policy?
- Are dogs allowed to Rooftop Film Club screenings?
- How do I get to your rooftops?
- Can I bring my own snacks to Rooftop Film Club?