Of course! Both Drive in Film Club and Rooftop Film tickets aren't bound to you by name, so you can email them to whoever you want and that person can use them freely. So if you've double-booked yourself, there's nothing to worry about. Though if the reason is that your boss is making you stay late, give us their number and we'll have a word.
Articles in this section
- Will your rooftop cinemas be open in 2021?
- What is the check-in process for your drive-in cinemas?
- What should I know about the Drive in Experience?
- Can I attend your drive-in cinemas without a car?
- Do your drive-in cinemas have restrooms?
- Can I sit outside my vehicle at your drive-in cinemas?
- What is your transfer policy?
- Are dogs allowed to Rooftop Film Club screenings?
- How do I get to your rooftops?
- Can I bring my own snacks to Rooftop Film Club?