Of course! Tickets aren't bound to you by name, so you can email them to whoever you want and that person can use them freely. So if you've double-booked yourself, there's nothing to worry about. Though if the reason is that your boss is making you stay late, give us their number and we'll have a word.
Articles in this section
- I bought a membership before '22. Will anything change?
- What is your transfer policy?
- Are dogs allowed to Rooftop Film Club screenings?
- How do I get to your rooftops?
- Can I bring my own snacks to Rooftop Film Club?
- What is wheelchair access like at Rooftop Film Club?
- Do you offer Giftcards and Memberships?
- I can only see 1 remaining ticket for Rooftop Film Club?
- I can't find my ticket confirmation, what do I do?
- When are Member Mondays?