Absolutely, you can even put their name on the ticket confirmation email instead of yours when you buy it, and then you can email it to them, print it off, attach it to a pigeon, it's up to you. Just make sure they can attend the film you've chosen, as it can only be used for this specific date. You can also buy a gift voucher for them and allow them to choose their own film!
Articles in this section
- What's your under 18's policy?
- I bought a membership before '22. Will anything change?
- What is your transfer policy?
- Are dogs allowed to Rooftop Film Club screenings?
- How do I get to your rooftops?
- Can I bring my own snacks to Rooftop Film Club?
- What is wheelchair access like at Rooftop Film Club?
- Do you offer Giftcards and Memberships?
- I can only see 1 remaining ticket for Rooftop Film Club?
- I can't find my ticket confirmation, what do I do?