Absolutely, for both Drive in Film Club and Rooftop Film Club you can even put their name on the ticket confirmation email instead of yours when you buy it, and then you can email it to them, print it off, attach it to a pigeon, it's up to you. Just make sure they can attend the film you've chosen, as it can only be used for this specific date. You can also buy a gift voucher for them and allow them to choose their own film!
Articles in this section
- Will your rooftop cinemas be open in 2021?
- What is the check-in process for your drive-in cinemas?
- What should I know about the Drive in Experience?
- Can I attend your drive-in cinemas without a car?
- Do your drive-in cinemas have restrooms?
- Can I sit outside my vehicle at your drive-in cinemas?
- What is your transfer policy?
- Are dogs allowed to Rooftop Film Club screenings?
- How do I get to your rooftops?
- Can I bring my own snacks to Rooftop Film Club?